Major exam procrastination




If this was a fashion blog, this post would have an obnoxious title like 'Exam casual chic' or 'How to incorporate menswear into your everyday wardrobe' and would contain hot tips on how to dress for the all important fashion show that is the exam hall. But this isn't a fashion blog, and the shirt I am wearing is Adam's that I found on my floor. We all have different standards. And, no, I still haven't moved the pizza boxes.

Seeing as this isn't a fashion blog, it is probably somewhat confusing to see two outfit posts in less than a week, and I sincerely apologise for the confusion. I am 22 hours away from finishing exams and my hair looked nice today, and if that isn't enough of a reason for you, then I don't know what is.

I love this flannel because it reminds me of Adam. Not really because it's his and I've seen him wear it, but because it is orange like him. I don't know whether he finds that endearing or not, you'd have to ask him. It's really comfy though, and I wouldn't give it back to him if it wasn't quite so big and didn't look so good on him.

I'm not the biggest fan of these jeans, if I'm being honest. I don't mind them rolled up with flats, but I bought them a size up by accident and once they stretch out I don't really like the fit. But the only other jeans I could find were high waisted, and I learnt last week that they are the most uncomfortable things to wear for three hours in an exam, so it had to be these ones instead.

Also, I can't quite work out if it's just the photos or if I really do have ridiculously small legs. They look pretty stubby in these pictures. I'll have to ask the photographer.

Possibly the only interesting thing in this blog post is my lipstick colour. It is my absolute favourite, I love the shade and the fact that it seems to stay on forever and not do that awkward thing where it wears off in the middle and leaves a dark tint around your lips which looks like you wore lipstick a week ago and then ate a peach and didn't shower. If you get what I'm saying.

Last year when I lived on campus, I rolled up to exams without makeup on, sometimes without showering if it was at 9am, but this year I realised that I am in much more mentally prepared for the exam if I am externally put together. I couldn't shower last Monday and it was pretty stressful. I don't really revise well in the morning, which explains the fact that I had time to take photos before I went today, so the extra couple of minutes doing my hair and face nicely puts me in a good place.

And with that long and pointless ramble, I should probably go and revise for tomorrow's exam.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

I love to hear from you guys :)